Friday, July 13, 2007

Canada, Day One, Part Two, Eh.

After arriving in beautiful Vancouver, we quickly met up with Cairo and Keegan at the Hotel, then it was straight to dinner.


Cairo came out a day earlier than us, and boy was it good to have him on the trip.


This must be a bit weird for Keegan to have his first RVCA trip in his own back yard. Although, I'm sure he's a bit relieved, being that he's been on a nonstop skate mission lately.


After dinner, we hit up the local skate plaza. For some reason I didn't get any photo's of it, but we're going back there tomorrow, so I'll get some up for you to check out. Needless to say, the things is amazing.


Hey look, it's our old friend Scott Pommier. I see that Scott has decided to go with a new look, the Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti, tooth pick and all. Here's an example if you don't know what I'm talking about.


Kids, I'm telling you, if you haven't already watched this movie, you need to get off your butts and do so, immediately. I can't stress the importance of this cinematic masterpiece enough...it will change your life. Here's a little taste from Marion Cobretti himself, "Crime is the disease. Meet the Cure". See what I mean, pure genius. For sure some of Stallones finest work to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home