Canada, Day Six, Part Two, Eh.
Bro's on planes.

Seem's like every time I turn around, Harmony is signing to Leo.

Everyone was anxious to get checked in, and up to there rooms.

For dinner, our distributors thought that it would be a great idea to find a place that was Vegan & Vegetarian friendly, for all those who are. Lucky for us (mainly me), none of those types (The Templeton's) ended up going. I ended up getting the Roast Beef, it was delicious.

Here's a closer shot for you.
Seem's like every time I turn around, Harmony is signing to Leo.
Everyone was anxious to get checked in, and up to there rooms.
For dinner, our distributors thought that it would be a great idea to find a place that was Vegan & Vegetarian friendly, for all those who are. Lucky for us (mainly me), none of those types (The Templeton's) ended up going. I ended up getting the Roast Beef, it was delicious.
Here's a closer shot for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home