Just Like Christmas Morning
It only took till the fourth morning to get them, but they're finally here...towels, beautiful towels. That's right, this morning was the first time since being here that I didn't have to use one of my old t-shirts to dry off after a shower. Not that it's the worst thing in the world or anything, after all, we did get a free trip to Moscow, but I'm just curious as to what other people use to dry off out here, surely the whole country of Russia can't be using there old t-shirts, can they. This just brings me back to wondering, what were our hosts thinking by not having towels for use, especially since I have been asking every day for them. Maybe it's not there fault after all. Maybe in Russia, you have to stand in a long annoying line to get them, or maybe the towel is issued out to them by the government, and if you loose it, you have to get put on a waiting list to get a new one, and once again, wait in that long line. In any case, I have no idea why it was so hard to get us towels, but I was extremely excited to see them. It was as if it was Christmas morning, and I was that young eager boy again, just itching to use his new bicycle, but in this case, it was his new towel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home