Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First and Last Political Message

Let me be the first one to apologize for this political message, but you'll thank me later. That's right kid's, if you care about your future you better get out and vote Ron Paul for President. Not only is he pretty much the only one running that truly cares about the constitution, but he's also the only politician that absolutely wants us 100% out of Iraq and any other bulls@#t war being held or started over oil. The bottom line is, if you don't want to be drafted to go fight for oil, you better go vote. I know what you're saying, "but dude, he's a republican". I know, I was concerned about that as well, but everything I've heard from Ron Paul has been right on, and I really think you're going to have to trust me on this one.

Anti war, Anti draft, the man the myth, Ron Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home