Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Canada, Day Seven, Part One, Eh.

Today's the first real day in Montreal, as far as skating goes, and believe me when I say, this town has got some spots. We hit it, and we hit it hard.

Here's a peek inside the van.



First spot of the day, sweet bank.



By first glance, you might think that this was a Toy machine trip, but guess what? You'd be wrong.



Keegan and Leo nailed it.



Look out, it's Judah Oakes again. This time he's sniping photo's from a distance.



Keegan rethinking things over.



I bet if this where black and white, and shot by Ed with his Leica, he could sell this for 12-15 grand. Being that I shot it, it's pretty much worthless, and I'm pretty sure I'd have trouble giving it away.



Keegan's rethinking and hard work really paid off, so he's rewarded with a ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home