Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mother Russia, Part Six

We where going to try and get a early start, but turns out the Russian Gods where not in our favor, they decided to piss rain down upon us to spare there precious skate spots. So what's the next best thing to skating? That's right, a Russian Flea Market. For the most part, it's pretty much like a swap meet back home, but with the occasional exception of Military weapons and gear...in other words, very kick ass.


Started off in my room, as it always does.


Adam was finally earning his keep around here.


This is Keegan ruling it, as always. I shot this photo off of another lap top.


Keegan checking out the assault weapons.


Apparently you can by a RPG (rocket propelled grenade) in a Moscow flea market. I wonder if I would have to check this, or do you think I could just carry it on?


Being that it rained the whole time, Austin and Leo ducked in a booth for some cover.


Adam only brought two button ups for the Russian elements, so you could imagine how stoked (and dry) he was walking in the rain.


Leo bought more Star Wars gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home